Saturday, June 18, 2011

FUNCTIO LAESA

Here I am, starting a new portal especially dedicated to the rumblings inside my head. It is Sunday. Weather is gloomy outside. Ominous dark clouds just hover, ready to pounce the rooftops any seconds from now.  I wonder why my tummy feels full but I am much aware that I haven't had anything down there. My inner guts tell me to get hold of something, eat and then sense if it feels fine after.

It must have been a long night. Now my head throbs like hell. Me hearing Gwyneth's musing about her life in a song.  And oh, Huey Lewis set the baritone slightly up a bar. Really cant remember the name of the song but it makes my heart skip a beat. Not sure if it is from the accidental resurgence of the thyroid storm that I am embattled with or the thought of this week's theme of depression.

Anyhow, I like to take it more subtle. The idea that got me busted in the first place. Be prepared. I'm not finished yet. This is only the beginning but I did not take the blue pill. Yes, I am sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment